THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The direct fire flavor of the BDS is really somthing special
I have heard about guys using the WSM as a lil Drum Smoker
(No water pan) We will be getting another BDS this month for a total of 2thats what we will compete with.

Mista,

What is the max load of meat you can cook at once in that baby? In the WSM for example I can get two large butts on either grate, a large brisket on a grate or a couple of large flats on a grate or 3-5 slabs of ribs on a grate (using rib racks and a little tinkering maybe more).

It will be at least a couple of weeks before I do a BIG cook. Next weekend is my first saturday of in a while.

Bigmista said:
It will be at least a couple of weeks before I do a BIG cook. Next weekend is my first saturday of in a while.

What better excuse to cook can their be?

Forgot, you is married and still in honeymoon phase, you be spending time with the wife away from the smoker.

icemn62 said:
Forgot, you is married and still in honeymoon phase, you be spending time with the wife away from the smoker.

Bigmista said:
I learned that my smoker holds temp very well. 5 hours at 300 without moving. .

What you Cali's eatin that keeps you stumping for 5 hours at a time? Sprouts?

Time for both for me

It's the BBQ Tofu.

I actually saw a BBQ Tofu place in a shopping center in an Asian part of town. Didn't stay open 3 months.

Back