The low spark of high heeled BBQ

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
The Nekkid Fatty. Since I joined this thing of ours, The Fatty- The Nekkid Fatty. I’m seldom without a stash. I get nervous when I’m out. I get offers from people to “Ill drop some JD off and will you smoke it”when you get a chance”. No-

No this is my addiction. The pusher was Ron L.

Damn the pusherman.

And thanks

Last edited:
The Nekkid Fatty. Since I joined this thing of ours, The Fatty- The Nekkid Fatty. I’m seldom without a stash. I get nervous when I’m out. I get offers from people to “Ill drop some JD off and will you smoke it”when you get a chance”. No-

No this is my addiction. The pusher was Ron L.

Damn the pusherman.

And thanks
"Damn the pusherman". Great quote. Steppenwolf, "The Pusher", 1968

THE PUSHER

I haven't yet smoked sausage like that either. But, with some guidance, I'd be on it in a hurry.

When I joined this site the term Fatty was alien to me and once I read about it my first thought was "gross". Then I did my first Fatty and I was and now forever hooked :biggrin1:... My current stash of Fatty is zero and I am truly missing me some smoked Fatty. Definitely time for a big Fatty cook.

I like to smoke em to 140-150 and quickly chill...Slice and then panfry the slices till seared well on each side...Less fat and more flavor...:clap2:
Fatty or meatloaf?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I love a nekkid fatty, but I'm also partial to the stuffed Italian sausage fatty

picture.php

Back