THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh right. I assume Phil wouldn't want to miss the contest named and dedicated to the brethren. I guess he won't include his name in the Jack draw? :p

Not as long as you still have that belt:lol: Maybe you can negotiate:wink:

Oh right. I assume Phil wouldn't want to miss the contest named and dedicated to the brethren. I guess he won't include his name in the Jack draw? :p

uh... I thought we had a deal worked out. :)

I've always loved the Jack draw, the anticipation on who's going to get drawn and you always hope all your buddies do !!.. I felt pretty fortunate to have most of by buds there last year !

Does someone like Johnny Trigg, for example, go through the draw first? I think it was last year where I noticed he was in because he'd been there X number of consecutive years. Or, does the RGC from the contests he has won this year get into the draw?

That is only for your 10th year of qualigfying for the Jack that you get an auto if you get the 10th year Grand Championship... so even though Johnny has one from this year, he will have to go through the draw again... No auto's for him this year...

I also heard back from my peeps at the Jack. The draw will be on Thursday, September 4th at 1:00 pm....

i smell a road trip.

Get my bung for me, if you could please... (Florida) I might be on the road, driving off to another contest... So I might miss all the fun and excitement of the draw on the computer...

it's a wooden plug that they use to to plug the wooden barrels, so the whiskey doesn't spill out. They use thoese to draw teams for the main event....

See if I can post this right... Here is the barrel and bung...
barrel.jpg

you're the mayor of Lynchburg this year buddy. Just remember if I get lucky in the draw, to get me a good spot... :cool:

Back