THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rschmidty6

Full Fledged Farker
Attached are the Pron from my Leg of Lamb Smoke yesterday.

01 - Preparing the weber with Kinsford and a pan in middle half full of water with Hickory wood chips.

02 - Adding the Leg of Lamb

03 - Turning the Lamb after 1 1/2 hrs. The Potatoes in the foil are Sweet Potatoes.

04 - The finished product. It was deleicious. You could taste the hickory throughout. :p

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 169
Thanks Skidder - unfortunattely the last pic is fuzzy - sorry. Must have been too many Corona's that the camera was getting fuzzy vision :-D

Thanks Skidder - unfortunattely the last pic is fuzzy - sorry. Must have been too many Corona's that the camera was getting fuzzy vision :-D

Yes, sometimes I feel that my camera is as drunk as I when I take pron pics.

Looks great. Never tried that method with the coal holders and chips in the center. I have a smokenator and that seems to do the trick, but a really good way that you have with that. Did you ever refill water in the drip pan/ chip container?

Hey Bob,
Your leg looks good, I mean the leg of lamb looks good. How come you didn't bring a sample to work? Stop holding out on your coworker!!
-TJ

Back