The Countdown Begins

chingador

is Blowin Smoke!
Building a new pool house/ outdoor+indoor kitchen this year so a new grill upgrade is in order. I love my RecTec grill but it is a Chinese made deal so an upgrade is in order.

So order just placed for a LSG 20 x 42 pellet grill with SS folding shelf and brass drain valve additions.

https://lonestargrillz.com/collecti...oducts/lone-star-grillz-20-x-42-pellet-smoker

I have been wanting to own an LSG cooker for a while. Had an order on file for a mini cabinet a couple years ago but had some financial distress that forced me to cancel. Wanted to buy one of their santa maria grills last fall but too big for the space I was going to park it in and instead opted for the Kettle option.

Pellet cooking is my deal for low and slow cooks. I love stick burners, but just don't have the time to dedicate so a top of the line LSG is the way for me. Hoping the wait isn't too long.

The Rec Tec will do just fine until then. Not sure if I will sell it or give it away to a friend or family member who will appreciate it. Or retire it to the farm.

Now I need to plan my new outdoor kitchen to accommodate the new PG + kamado + weber kettle. This is going to be fun.
Very happy with the decision either way.

Back