THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Wife requested glazed ribs. One rack St Louis Cut Duroc. Lawry's on the heavily scored membrane. Texas Holdem by Sucklebusters on meat side. Glazed at 190° till 203°. Rested about 20 minutes.
She smiled

Attachments

• IMG_20240519_134637.jpg
    IMG_20240519_134637.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20240520_075337.jpg
    IMG_20240520_075337.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 35
YUM. I would smile too. Just saw BB Ribs- about $10 lb
BG. These weren't actually in Yellow Tag Bin, however they were reduced in their regular Duroc Pork Section. I enjoy Duroc as almost always it's smaller in size. I think this was like 3# and $14

This is second time using Sucklebusters Texas Holdem. It's no salt and really a flavorful rub. Good stuff. I've been buying several no salt options and adding my own.

I prefer no salt or at least low salt rubs as well as I can pick up whatever salt I like with a dusting of Johnny's or slap ya mamma...works well.

-D

Where’d ya get that Rib Candy? I haven’t had Texas pepper jelly stuff in over 20 years. As I remember it was pretty good.

Where’d ya get that Rib Candy? I haven’t had Texas pepper jelly stuff in over 20 years. As I remember it was pretty good.
Champions BBQ Supply
Here is their website link

Texas Pepper Jelly also has a store locator on their website

Here is website link for Texas Pepper Jelly. Store locator is in the menu

yum, now I want ribs.... driving up to IL later today, maybe after I get back I'll go pick some up

need a new load of wood tho, gotta get that ordered up... ugh...

Thanks for the idea Adams! Went by United Saturday and picked up a package of Duroc ribs. Actually cheated and my wife cooked them in the oven. 😱
Turned out great! I noticed several ribs dated may 22, need to stop by today and see if any have a yellow tag……

Back