The Biggun Burrito

Billy-D_Approves.gif

That's pretty wild that your burrito is only limited by the size of your kettle. If you ever get a Weber Ranch, let's see you go for the record:heh:

Yep, that is the biggest farkin' burrito that I've ever seen!

Size does matter.

And I like the beers too.

That is one amazing looking burrito! I think I'm most impressed with your wrap job and it all staying together. Those are some serious skills and something that I haven't mastered yet

Thank you! It's fairly easy to do once you get the hang of it. I struggled for a while until one day I was at a Mexican restaurant where they wrapped a burrito in front of me. Needless to say I was paying very close attn and got it from that day. :biggrin1:

Hey Sako, how come you're not 300 #?! Fantastic looking burrito dude. Pork and beef? Usually just do one or the other. Have to try the mix with some homemade refried beans soon. You are an inspiration to all of us farkers.

Thanks Marty!! I mostly like making much more than eating so I suppose that helps. :biggrin1: oh and you have to mix the meats some time. Combo is awesome.

What's great about that burrito is that you can live in it for a bit, then eat it. I have never seen a 3-tortilla burrito before, but I'm glad to be seeing it now - it looks fantastic! Love your approach to this as well as cooking in general, Sako! :clap2:

Thanks brotha! I like playing with food and it works most of the time. I was gonna go longer but I stopped. Next time since I invested in a 26 kettle last week.:becky:

That is one heck of a fine looking monster burrito! Just an awesome cook!!

Thanks Lunchman!

I HATE BURRITOS.
SAID NO JUAN EVER!

:mrgreen:

:laugh: I bet. Thanks!

That's pretty wild that your burrito is only limited by the size of your kettle. If you ever get a Weber Ranch, let's see you go for the record:heh:

Thanks Ron! One step at a time. I got in a 26" kettle last week to remedy the issue.:becky:

Back