The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash

Had some stuff come up and I won't be able to make my chili on Friday. Sorry Paul :sad:

I will be bringing 3 or so racks of ribs to cook on site if anyone has space for them.
We'll get together Saturday and decide your punishment. I'm leading towards a 2 hour disco listening/torture session. :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

:mod: 1 Days 22 Hours Till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

I hope you guys are ready!!!
Bring lots of things to cook.
We should have a big turnout this year! WoHoo :clap2:
Hey guys give me a ring if you have any questions!!
nine seven two - nine seven nine - zero one eight seven

Tomorrow I will start a new thread for posting pics. And, if I remember, we will try to do a few FaceBook Live Events on the BBQ Brethren FaceBook site Saturday. I vote for Smitty to be in charge of Pics! He always does one heck of a good job. :thumb:
And us amateurs can follow his lead. :laugh:

This is gonna be a good one!!
Hope to see you at The BASH!! :mrgreen:

I will be one of the early birds (but not as early as Chris and Hotch). Will be attending a memorial service Saturday afternoon so will need to leave around lunch time.

i agree with smitty taking pics as i am usually too busy running my mouth to remember to take any. :doh:

I am not even sure what I did, but it must have been good. :crazy:

i'll try to find the pic. it was taken at a bad angle. you had your hands on both sides of the the warmer from behind the firebox trying to keep your hands warm. it looked like you were trying to probe something...:laugh:

i'll try to find the pic. it was taken at a bad angle. you had your hands on both sides of the the warmer from behind the firebox trying to keep your hands warm. it looked like you were trying to probe something...:laugh:

I know nothing.

Attachments

• sergeant_schultz_by_wintersnowflurries.jpg
    sergeant_schultz_by_wintersnowflurries.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 89
*sigh* Dagnabbit.

I'm in Sim Refresher all week long.... then, I'm trying to get off DNIF (Duties Not Involving Flying) after about 10+ days of being sick.... and I'm trying to give our DO (2nd in command) a Checkride.... aaaaaaand, CINCHOUSE decided to schedule a squadron spouse's baby shower and Bunco on Saturday (despite what I put on the calendar). I can't make this $h1t up!

I'm sorry, folks.... I'm chained to the Clovis Spike for the weekend.... like you're missing anything. I'll be dreaming of sipping adult beverages with you and devouring amazing grub all-the-while.

Kind regards and many apologies,
Shadow

*sigh* Dagnabbit.

I'm in Sim Refresher all week long.... then, I'm trying to get off DNIF (Duties Not Involving Flying) after about 10+ days of being sick.... and I'm trying to give our DO (2nd in command) a Checkride.... aaaaaaand, CINCHOUSE decided to schedule a squadron spouse's baby shower and Bunco on Saturday (despite what I put on the calendar). I can't make this $h1t up!

I'm sorry, folks.... I'm chained to the Clovis Spike for the weekend.... like you're missing anything. I'll be dreaming of sipping adult beverages with you and devouring amazing grub all-the-while.

Shadow
Would have loved to finally meet you but we all know chit happens. Maybe in the fall.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

*sigh* Dagnabbit.

Shadow

No apologies necessary! There will be another and you will make it. You are a busy guy and what you do is important! I will plan as early as I can for the next one and hopefully you can come and hangout with us. :mrgreen:

:mod: 23 Hours Till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

Well this is it! Tomorrow morning the magic begins. I've got a few more things to get done today and then finish loading up the truck. Kelley and Bruce are soon on the way. Tonight we will have dinner with them along with Charlotte and Richard at the True Value Hardware and Feed store in Gunter TX. https://www.prestontrailfarms.com/
They have some great food and are wonderful people. :thumb:
Then back to the house and hookup with Shirley for an early ride to meet up with sliding billy at 6:00am.
So get your stuff ready and we will see ya'll tomorrow!! :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing the pics and videos. They will help decide if we move our 2019 trip to Tx forward. So y'all better behave, or maybe not :shock: :razz:

Looking forward to seeing the pics and videos. They will help decide if we move our 2019 trip to Tx forward. So y'all better behave, or maybe not :shock: :razz:
So we will be discussing the days we want for both the 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash and Spring 2019. We may possible move it forward a bit. So let me know what your plans are for Spring 2019!! We would be happy to have you attend. :mrgreen:

Back