THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big George's BBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
George
I used your lamb rub on some ground lamb. My wife agreed to lamb burgers. I told her what’s in the rub and she liked it. Kay does not like lamb from childhood. She wanted the lamb cooked in a CI Pan on the stove. Turned out really good. She ate 90% of the burger and a roll too. Now I need to work on getting her to agree to leg of lamb on the Egg. I believe that your Lamb Rub got her to agree to try something new. If you have not you need to try it

I used your lamb rub on some ground lamb. My wife agreed to lamb burgers. I told her what’s in the rub and she liked it. Kay does not like lamb from childhood. She wanted the lamb cooked in a CI Pan on the stove. Turned out really good. She ate 90% of the burger and a roll too. Now I need to work on getting her to agree to leg of lamb on the Egg. I believe that your Lamb Rub got her to agree to try something new. If you have not you need to try it

Awesome!!
Thanks for sharing.

I did a rack of lamb last fall and my family (and I) weren't super impressed. Maybe I should try some of this stuff.

It’s available on Amazon and on our website at Naturiffic.com

Here’s a 15% discount code for the Brethren’s use (only good on Naturiffic.com)
Plug this in at checkout: THANKS15

Turkey Brine is awesome- have used it a few time I really liked the Lamb seasoning Have only tried it once All of the products that I have tried put out great flavor

Back