THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy Roo's BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Fun Fact: Today's inauguration of Texas' new Gov. Greg Abbott will feature a barbecue on the Capital grounds for 17,000 people. They are serving a mile of sausage, 800 Briskets and 4,000 pounds of chicken. All in 45 minutes. How's that for a party!

GO TEXAS :)

Yeah buddy! I heard about that yest. They had not broke it down to the amounts for each, just stated "1000's of pounds of meat". Can you imagine how awesome/stressful/time consuming/relaxing/fun/tiring that would be???!! ( the cook ) How cool. I wanna do one... LOL :p

I wonder how many pits and pitmasters it took?... or rather... how many they used?

I hope they have vegan and vegetarian options as well. Oh wait, this is Texas--load up the meat and roll the smoke boys!!! WOO! :grin:

I hope they have vegan and vegetarian options as well. Oh wait, this is Texas--load up the meat and roll the smoke boys!!! WOO! :grin:

No, you aren't too far off. It's in Austin.

Michael Kiolbassa was on the radio this morning, said he was donating 400# beef/jalapeno sausage. No pork sausage, "Beef, because this is Texas" was his quote. He was all fired up about doing it too. TEXAS BABY !!!

Back