THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well FARK! I was stepping over some chit in driveway behind my boat in the Dark and stepped into a expanded metal charcoal basket which flipped up and gashed me just above my heel , right on my achilles, I fell and wrenched my back. A wash off, 2 butterfly bandages, 2 tramadol, one methocarbanol, one Wicked Orchid and a 30 minute timeout and I'm back to loading with a pretty good limp. :shock: Fricken HURTS but i'll limp in tomorrow mid morning............:cry:

I just about got half my crap packed. Got back from denton late as crap. I need a little sleep. I'll have to finish in the morning.

Dave and Charles should be here in an hour or so, and we (my son Adrian wants to come if there is room in the truck) will be on the road.

Dave - The garage will be open and the lights on so you can tell which place is mine, BTW.

Absolutely awesome time today! Met the best people. Everyone was so nice and the food was amazing. Can't wait for the spring bash. I'm going to sleep good tonight and probably won't be able to eat anything tomorrow.

Good times for sure. I loved seeing old faces, and new ones too. Glad you could make it out even for just a bit peeps. I also had the best "shine" I've had In a good while. Strong as hell and smooth as butter. The way I like it. Thanks again everyone.

I had a blast. It was a pleasure to meet all of you. To those of you that missed it, you really need to come out to one of these in the future.

Wish I could've made it ... always enjoy getting together with my fellow BBQ Brethren ... thoroughly enjoyed Rod Gray's BBQ class though ... and chilling this him and Jamie Geer.

Haven't seen any food posts yet - those coming soon?

Back