THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

thats some phone case!

I use ... Queensboro for apparel.

Same here.
Send them a jpeg of your logo, they digitize it for free, no set up charge.
Minimum of four pieces of each type. (ie. I would have to order 4 of the Adams caps, but they could all be different colors). Free embroidery under 11,000 stitches.
Good customer service and very reasonable prices.

:shocked:
:doh:
:icon_blush:

Couldn't find a "Don't I feel like the A**HOLE" smilie. Sorry bout that. Keep drinking the Mt. Dew.:becky:

:shocked:
:doh:
:icon_blush:

Couldn't find a "Don't I feel like the A**HOLE" smilie. Sorry bout that. Keep drinking the Mt. Dew.:becky:

Brewer, do NOT feel bad for that, at all. I rarely if ever post in this part of the forum, so you don't/or didn't, know me a few years back.

A good number of my ramblings in Woodpile over the years have been posted while completely chitfaced. Most people in that part of the forum knew I drank to excess. My drinking came with a price tag though and I burned through a good number of friendships, including with this sites owner.

My response to your post was completely tongue in cheek and not directed to you. Maybe I'll see you around the bbq circuit someday and we can share a cold one. I'll have the ice tea and you can have your favorite beverage.

I stopped drinking, but still kept my sense of humor :crazy:

Thanks for all of the great help. I have a lot of looking to do now, as well as looking locally. :grin:

Good luck to you Pelkster! Let us know if you ever get to the point of selling your swag!

Back