THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I actually read that Tuffy recently took Myron's class. I think at that moment a hole in the space-time continuum was torn open.

/head-explosion mod

I actually read that Tuffy recently took Myron's class. I think at that moment a hole in the space-time continuum was torn open.

/head-explosion mod

We took the very first Lotta Bull class. This was before Pellet Envy was doing classes. Here's who was there that I remember...

Cancer Sucks
Parrothead Smokers
Smokey Mountain Smokers
Cool Smoke
Team Allegro
Jiggy Piggy
Music City Pig Pals
Great Lakes Feed (Ford)
Habitual Smokers
Big Green Eggs and Ham
QN4U
Pork Pullin Plowboys (before we won anything)
Double D's

How's that for a space time continuum? We didn't feel worthy to be there.

I smell smoke!!! class, besides being a great class I also had a blast during the class. Coulnt tell you if it made a difference as I did not mimic anything but just tweaked what I already did. I did win a GC soon after taking the class

Ouch:) man what about a brother???hehehehe

We took the very first Lotta Bull class. This was before Pellet Envy was doing classes. Here's who was there that I remember...

Cancer Sucks
Parrothead Smokers
Smokey Mountain Smokers
Cool Smoke
Team Allegro
Jiggy Piggy
Music City Pig Pals
Great Lakes Feed (Ford)
Habitual Smokers
Big Green Eggs and Ham
QN4U
Double D's

this is another great reason to take a class. When I took Myron's class it was attended by one of the teams that is in the top 15 for TOY and a team that received a 1st place finish in a category at the Jack. Sitting around with those guys in the evening talking about Q over a whiskey (or 10) was the source of a lot of additional learning!

Cancer Sucks
Parrothead Smokers
Smokey Mountain Smokers
Cool Smoke
Team Allegro
Jiggy Piggy
Music City Pig Pals
Great Lakes Feed (Ford)
Habitual Smokers
Big Green Eggs and Ham
QN4U
Double D's

Wow.

Man, I only had some guy named Ryan in my class and really didnt even know him.

Back