THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That looks awesome Shaggy! I so want some. I'm glad you live close by and provide samples! :pray:

I'm gonna need to cook a bunch of this sometime soon so I can have Al Pastor tacos on demand.

:shocked:

That really is incredible Shaggy! I've only recently started checking out al pastor (which is odd since I've lived out this way so long :noidea:), but as a customer buying tacos, not a cook. I really love that stuff and this thread is getting totally bookmarked - thanks for posting this - it will come in handy very soon! :clap2:

:shocked:

That really is incredible Shaggy! I've only recently started checking out al pastor (which is odd since I've lived out this way so long :noidea:), but as a customer buying tacos, not a cook. I really love that stuff and this thread is getting totally bookmarked - thanks for posting this - it will come in handy very soon! :clap2:

Thanks Greg! Following the recipe as they do it on serious eats works really well too if you can't hang or spin it. I believe Marty Leach did it in loaf form (like the recipe) and crisped on his blackstone with great results

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
id like to try this on a pbc. any recommendations on hangers that would work on the pbc

Back