Taco Meat from Fajita Spiced and Smoked Ribs

zippy12

is Blowin Smoke!
20210110_120835.jpg

20210114_121523.jpg

20210114_150249.jpg

20210114_180410.jpg

20210114_191819.jpg

In the morning I will make some sauces and get items to build these "Carnita like" tacos...

Is there pictures?

Titch...

Networksolutions must be blocking certain ISP providers from their content... Try a computer with different ISP ans see if they can see it. Or use the Opera browser and enable the VPN ... I am betting you are missing alot more than my pics...

Titch...

Networksolutions must be blocking certain ISP providers from their content... Try a computer with different ISP ans see if they can see it. Or use the Opera browser and enable the VPN ... I am betting you are missing alot more than my pics...

So there are pics :-D There have been a couple of posts where I thought there should be pics but, none. I just used my phone and boom there were the pics. I am guessing it's Charters Security blocking it for me

So there are pics :-D There have been a couple of posts where I thought there should be pics but, none. I just used my phone and boom there were the pics. I am guessing it's Charters Security blocking it for me

I will start placing a statement about pics not showing under certain ISP's

Titch...

Well, what am I missing out on
I tried a VPN using the USA as a base, no pictures
Tried Firefox instead of Google, no Pictures
tried Firefox with VPN from the states, and I Get pictures
Wonder If I have been missing out on lots
The firefox VPN route is a absolute pain for me, wipes out a fair bit of Australian content
Anyhow, thanks

now I,m waiting on breakfast. thats going to be tasty

I can't remember what I was cooking for, but for whatever reason, I ended up with an extra leftover rack of ribs. Pealed the meat from the bones and vacuum sealed it. Next time I made chili, added that along with the brisket, pulled pork, and ground beef. Yeah, that chili was meaty and delicious. I can see doing tacos with it.

Back