THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We ordered through Cafepress because they were simply the best deal for numbers we needed and had such a huge variety of items.

Been washing them for 2 years and they still look great.

Same here... they still look good.

Queensboro.com

T-shirts $8.95 four shirt minimum.

sign up and wait and an discount promo code will appear in your email box with in a day. Free Shipping for other great deal.

Thanks for the heads up Larry..I placed my order today...got 51% off with first order. Easy to deal with and for less than 5 bucks a shirt I'm happy:-D

I'll post about the quality when I get em

A semi-local company that we use was bought out by Staples. They have a promo running now for $1.70. They will up charge for smaller orders but still a deal if they are looking for orders.
http://www.staplespromotionalproduc...l&cm_sp=Johnson_Box - SPP-_-1.70T-Shirt-_-Box

Only $1.70 while supplies last!
Get a great deal on high-quality, white Hanes Tagless T-shirts.
  • <LI class=idea_article_li style="LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">Perfect for school events, contest giveaways, sports teams, and community fundraisers <LI class=idea_article_li style="LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">Tagless adult tee made from 100% heavyweight cotton <LI class=idea_article_li style="LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">Screen printing done in the USA: Orange City, Iowa <LI class=idea_article_li style="LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">Quick turnaround from in-stock inventory <LI class=idea_article_li style="LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">Minimum quantity: 144
  • Special pricing applies to blank shirts; decoration costs apply.

Digital printed tee shirts are the way to go. You can get as many colors as you like. WWW.queensboro.com. I have had lots of t-shirts, hats, polos done there. They have specials every week.

yeah, thanks... You cost me $$$$$ I got 4 adult shirts, 1 childs shirt and 4 hats. Order with S&H, tax, was just over $50. I have 2 shirts being embroidered right now, that is costing me $20 each just for the embroidering. Those shirts are going to cost me by the time I am done with them right at $35 each, and that is just basic lettering, no emblem.... so you saved me a bunch.

Bill

Back