THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow Jeanie!!! What a great looking meal - steak cooked perfectly, and the crab legs......

Everything cooked to perfection!!

Al

Thank you TJ!

There you go again girl "attracting attention" :cool:
Jeanie, tell me is there anything you can't cook and make a gourmet meal out of it :confused:.
Fantastic looking meal :thumb:. I just tried to take a bite out my screen :shock:
I am going to have to stop in when I am down in Oklahoma visiting my relatives... :-D
Save me a seat at your "Supper Table" :becky:
lol I'm being invisible...:laugh:... Thanks Hank, I'll save you a seat!

That looks delicious! One thing I notice in all the pics of your grill is how clean your grate is, how do you keep it so clean??? :confused:
Thanks R2! I did try to clean the grates a bit before smoking and grilling this meal. They were kind of in need of attention after smoking pork butt and brats the other day. :)

Thanks B&B!

Very nice!
How do you like smoked steak compared to steak over direct heat?
Also why do you pull the steaks off the smoker and then sear them?

I'm intrigued :)
Mike, I love them smoked first also love burgers made this way. It's not a new method, some call it the reverse sear method. I smoke steaks from 45 minutes to an hour, (depending on size) then sear on a hot grill as usual.
Burgers I smoke for about 45 minutes... they are so tasty. :-D
Thanks Mike!

Thank you Phu, HWSW, Gary, Massey, George, Aton and Al!:thumb:

As always Jeanie, perfection!!!

You make me want to be a better man..,,,err...,, I mean cook :-D

lol Thanks Harley!:laugh:

Acesfull...Thank you too! :thumb:

Fantastic meal for sure :clap2: For some reason I was thinking the steaks would be overcooked, but they look awesome.

That just looks Smackin' Goot!!! You make my Que look like cafeteria scraps Jeanie!! :doh: Thanks for setting the bar high & sharing your masterpieces!!! :clap2: Cheers!!!

Fantastic meal for sure :clap2: For some reason I was thinking the steaks would be overcooked, but they look awesome.

Tim... me too! I'm always afraid I will smoke them too long and they will be over done. I like my steak to be medium rare when finished. I keep the heat low and it always seems to work out. Thanks!

Must be talkin non stop, all I get is a busy signal.
lol Thanks Hell Fire.

That just looks Smackin' Goot!!! You make my Que look like cafeteria scraps Jeanie!! :doh: Thanks for setting the bar high & sharing your masterpieces!!! :clap2: Cheers!!!

Hamilton, Thank you.. I know your smokes are killer! Thanks for the kind comment. :thumb:

Wow

Thanks Jeanie. That was the best meal I saw in awhile.:clap2::clap2::thumb: I'm new to UDS (finished mine last month) and would love to try that in the near future. But always worried I'd overcook the surf part of S&T.

I too thought it would be over done. It is done perfectly. I should be lucky if mine turns out half as good.

Just finished steak n eggs for breakfast using your reverse sear smoked method using cherry wood, and it was the best tasting ribeye I have ever had. Thanks for the new method!

Just finished steak n eggs for breakfast using your reverse sear smoked method using cherry wood, and it was the best tasting ribeye I have ever had. Thanks for the new method!

Thanks for letting me know!! I appreciate that...really glad to hear that you liked them. :-D

Thank you Steph and Chris! :cool:

Back