THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

93vpmod

is One Chatty Farker
I haven't been able to cook for quite a while as I have been busy with work, my family and racing. I made up for the delay by making a Tri-tip trifecta dinner.

I had the lobster tails and went to the store for some beef steaks. I found the Tri-tip which looked great, but couldn't pass up the chicken breasts on sale. I figured I could have the chicken over the next few days

The Tri-tip snuck up to 135 before a quick r-sear. Resting before being sliced.

Plated with long grain rice and asparagus. I also had clarified butter with fresh garlic and some Tony Chachere Seasoning.

Finished for the year. Now time to rebuild the car and get back to the smoker/grill!

Man O' Man! All looks Fantastic! You know there's a Tri-Tip TD on?

On edit, it starts Friday. :tsk:
Yep. What we have here is a pre-mature Tri-Tip.

StrotherMartin.jpg

Last edited:
Food looks super good!! A lot of times there's more work in the off season. What division do you run?

UMP Modifieds. The work should not be too bad this year. Just build a body. We rebuilt the motor and transmission earlier this year.

Last edited:
Back