THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B

BlkJeep

My GF mom's wanted me to cook for her meal on Sunday but didn't want turkey or ham. So I picked up five racks of ribs, two 10# pork loins and stuff for two fatties!

DSC01707-1.jpg

Stuck with mostly local products for rubs and sauces. Spicewine is local for me!! :biggrin:
DSC01710-1.jpg

Removed membrane...

DSC01711-1.jpg

Took some left over turkey and cooked in some wing sauce, lined with buffalo wing chesse w/ a brown sugar honey rub. And bacon!! :p One killer fatty.

DSC01721.jpg

She takes care of the bacon wrap!! :wink:

DSC01724.jpg

Rolled and ready!

DSC01727.jpg

Really it's a work of art...

DSC01728.jpg

Rubbed all the ribs the night before. So I loaded the UDS and kettle up and started cooking.

DSC01732.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

Used the her gasser to cook a bbq, colby chesse fatty for a snack while the ribs cooked. :mrgreen:

DSC01734.jpg

Pic of the day right here I think...:twisted:

DSC01735.jpg

For one of the loins I made a cream chesse stuffing w/ onion, garlic, salt, pepper, cream chesse and thyme. suffed them, wrapped with 6 slices of bacon and tied them up. Put on the kettle indirect over apple wood.

DSC01737.jpg

DSC01740.jpg

The ribs got the 4-1/2-1/2 treatment and came out awesome. Steamed up my camera and only got this pic. hungry crowd didn't care formy photo shoot. :roll:

DSC01741.jpg

The other loin I just rubbed with EVOO, garlic salt, onion salt, blk pepper and some italian seasoning. And put on the top rack of the drum. BUT I guess I didn't get a pic of that?

Stuff loin and after the cook.... It was so good but the picture looks a little rough..

DSC01744.jpg

Thanks for checking out our meal. Served with mashed tators, corn, rolls, other fixings.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. It was fun and food was great. W/O this site it would have been a flop! Thanks again.

Back