THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roger that ShadowDriver. Sit-Rep Received. SNAFU.

Standing by for further updates...
"AN76 request ROLEX +15. 2 chicks in tow."

A0CU1gdl.jpg

sDuqFuil.jpg

hvjw21ul.jpg

Sunday Spinning Shenanigans - Stationary Deviled Eggs & Porchetta (w/ Pr0n)

Local restaurant in the Lou called Dressels Pub. They were on DD&D early on for their porchetta. Once it’s done they chop it and brown it up on the griddle and put it on crusty bread with melted cheese almost like a cheesesteak sammie.

Outstanding way to use the leftovers.

Edit see link below:

https://m.riverfronttimes.com/foodb...of-100-st-louis-dishes-you-must-eat-right-now

Local restaurant in the Lou called Dressels Pub. They were on DD&D early on for their porchetta. Once it’s done they chop it and brown it up on the griddle and put it on crusty bread with melted cheese almost like a cheesesteak sammie.

Outstanding way to use the leftovers.

This is going to happen with leftovers. Many thanks for the suggestion.

The flavor in/on/around/in the vicinity of this meat is ridiculous...

I haven't bought anything new in terms of gear in a long while... but a rotisserie is something that you buggers really keep putting to great use.

I finally bought the last Weber 22 Cajun Bandit setup that they had in-stock back at the end of the summer.

This has been such a killer tool in my proverbial toolbox... thanks for pushing me over the edge.

Back