THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Trucky1008

is Blowin Smoke!
Hadn't made any ABT's before so I thought I'd give them a go-around. I went simple for my first try using just cream cheese and 4-blend Mexican cheese, then wrapped in bacon. 2 hours at 250 and their done! Nice little treat to go along with our carry-out pizza. Next time I'll step it up a notch and add more ingredients. Thanks for looking. Don

2771874455_c12c371fea_o.jpg

2771874397_e387c1dab0_o.jpg

looks great...possibility of ingredients in the cheese is endless...I also like to give the bacon a good dusting of rub before I throw em on

I like the idea of dusting the bacon with rub. It's only been a couple hours and I already want to make more of these bad boyz.

nice first time, those look great! I like putting left over fatty in mine sometimes.

nice first time, those look great! I like putting left over fatty in mine sometimes.

or brisket...or chicky...or pulled pork...or .............:biggrin:.

You get the idea. Yeppers, now your hooked. I'll just bet that this won't be your last attempt, will it? :rolleyes:

Those look great! Due to recent personal experience, I heartily suggest gloves, glasses, and a resperator..., well, at least the gloves!
I could have used that advice a few hours ago, got a squirt of pepper juice in the eye....stinger for sure!

or brisket...or chicky...or pulled pork...or .............:biggrin:.

You get the idea. Yeppers, now your hooked. I'll just bet that this won't be your last attempt, will it? :rolleyes:
You're right there, I'm already planning my next batch. Anyone ever try crab meat in their ABT's? I make a roll-up that includes cream cheese and crab meat, thought it may work in an ABT as well.

....there's no turning back now......like fatties, ABT's always seem to make it on the smoker.....good job!

Back