THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll closed, Date and Location Decided

• Total voters
Our arrival time has changed. My wife "modified it" so we can go visit my Father in Law at a car show in Montgomery. We will be getting there as early as possible. I'll fire up my WSM as soon as I get there and throw on the MOINKs. (I am using this cook to become certified, too!) If anyone needs space on the WSM for a fattie or whatever, you are more than welcome to it. We will have to leave around 1:30 or 2 to get to the car show. See you guys soon!

PS... will there be a place to dump hot coals?

Our arrival time has changed. My wife "modified it" so we can go visit my Father in Law at a car show in Montgomery. We will be getting there as early as possible. I'll fire up my WSM as soon as I get there and throw on the MOINKs. (I am using this cook to become certified, too!) If anyone needs space on the WSM for a fattie or whatever, you are more than welcome to it. We will have to leave around 1:30 or 2 to get to the car show. See you guys soon!

PS... will there be a place to dump hot coals?

Ill be getting there around 9am or so, and will be needed something to smoke some ABTs on.:wink:

I'm afraid I have to bow out on this fellas. Sorry. My Mother in law had a heart attack and is in the hospital. The Mrs would likely change the locks while I was gone if I went.

I'll send some goodies along with Chris. Sorry guys

Guys I'm sorry to say that we won't be there.
I'm heading to norther michigan to tend to a family emergency.
Really sorry to have to post this

I'm sorry to hear that guys! I hope everything is OK for both of you! We'll keep you and your families in our thoughts.

I'll be the first to say that it was a great day. My wife, son and I had to leave a bit early for another commitment, but this was the highlight of my day! Looking forward to the summer gathering of 2015! Enjoy the MOINKs!

Cole and I had a great time crashing the party this morning. He had a good time with the toads and I had a good time talking to all of you and sampling your tasty vittles.

Thanks to Ron for organizing. He did such a great job, looks like he's going to have to do it again next year.

Good to know, Ron. Thanks for the clarification. :thumb:

Not that you actually asked. I speak fluent innuendo...

boink.gif
:wink:

Really sorry I missed the event. My church asked me to cook for their back to school picnic. I was stuck smoking 21 slabs and about 200 wings. I hope to get an invite next year. :cry:

Back