THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll be there on staff, helping to run it but not competing. Will probably be my first comp ever, next summer. Baby steps :) Can't wait to see everybody there, hopefully good weather like last year.

Back Porch BBQ will be there, well it might just be my dad. I am starting college and my classes start the Monday before so I will have to see what my homework looks like.

I heard there is not a cooks dinner on Friday night. Would anyone be interested in getting a Brethren dinner together? I was thinking like a pot luck. Even if I am not there my dad is interested in doing it. What do you all think?

Keep me posted.

I would be willing to coordinate it, even though I am not there. Hopefully people reply to this post and I can see where things go.

The normal, Apps, main dish, sides and desert. If you're interested I guess say what you would like to cook. Once I get enough replies I can see what is still needed and ask people to bring that in.

Obviously we all need a count to see how much people need to cook or bring.

Back