Suggestions for portable keto meal options that don't require (much) refrigeration

BDAABAT

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Bruce
Good day all! Am looking for suggestions for keto meal options that are reasonably portable and don't have major refrigeration requirements.

Am getting ready to head off to Scout summer camp. The camp modified it's meal service process in response to COVID. The camp will be delivering meals to camp instead of having people come to the cafeteria. This limits what the options are. After checking the menu, there don't appear to be a lot of low carb offerings.

Am planning to have a couple coolers available but won't have time to do a lot of cooking at camp. Am wondering if folks might have suggestions for keto foods that I can pack/prepare before camp and pack with me that don't require careful storage temperature control. We'll have access to ice at camp, but it's not always easy to ensure that there is enough ice to maintain temps < 40 degrees. Am thinking about having things like cheese, beef jerky, nuts, maybe a couple Scotch eggs that I can toss into a cooler to have at camp.

Other ideas would be appreciated!

Bruce

Back