THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had time to go by and put hands on the grill today . The pictures I've seen don't do it justice. This should be a 1200$ cooker. This is the real deal.I found out my buddy knows them and had alot of welding done by them for his wheel shop. Really good people.

I just looked the H20 .it looks like a wood cooker and this is charcoal.you can pull the water pan out to use as a grill.

Definitely think about getting one of these to accompany my Assassin smoker and replace the Weber. Look forward to hear what you think when you get it!

I was going to buy one, but shipping is just as much as the cooker:mmph:

I wish I would have never opened this thread.

Planning on ordering a new Charcoal Smoker soon, thought I had settled on what I wanted even though it's close to doubling the budget I had set for myself. The Assassin Grill would be much more inline with what I wanted to originally spend.

Somebody please smoke a Brisket or Butt on this thing and post a review, curious how even the temps are across the racks on a slow cook and estimated burn time for a loaded up Charcoal Basket.

Sorry I have not posted before now - picked up my blue assassin grill that was stretched 15 inches a few weeks ago. First two pictures are at the plant in Macon, last one is seasoning it.

I have not done any smoking on it - just direct heat grilling so far.

so far have done burgers, chicken quarters, and hot dogs for 40 people.
Steaks for 9
and a pile of shrimp on skewers. This thing heats up and cooks very nicely - I love having plenty of space on it to move things around as needed - something I could not do on my weber grill.

Attachments

• 20150806_134649.jpg
    20150806_134649.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 469
  • 20150806_140418.jpg
    20150806_140418.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 467
  • 20150807_162629.jpg
    20150807_162629.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 469
The red one in the background is the standard size assassin grill. The green grill and smoker will be part of the new bbq trailer Assassin was building. The smoker is a larger size - might be rolled out as an Assassin 32. You could fit my assassin 25 inside it. Before any asks - the pneumatic tires are simply on there to make them easier to move around until they are mounted on the trailer

Back