THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
Yep, I use the Barbecue sauces, Original and Spicey. Not without one in the house at all times.
I haven't used anything else though, so looking forward to other replies.

I tried Stubb's Chicken Marinade on some drummettes this weekend. Awesome stuff. I highly recommend it.

Attachments

• stubbs_chick.jpg
    stubbs_chick.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 181
bowhnter said:
Yep, I use the Barbecue sauces, Original and Spicey. Not without one in the house at all times.
I haven't used anything else though, so looking forward to other replies.

Me too. I have used the original and spicy on several occasions. I do particularly like the spicy. It is 'my kind of sauce': not too thick, and not too corn syrupy.....

I actually used some of the Original sauce for the first time yesterday. I brought some pulled pork and buns to work to share with coworkers. After I got here I realized I had forgotten to bring any sauce. I went to the closest store and it looked like the best thing they had.

I was very pleased with it. It had a nice balance of sweetness and tang. Several others said they like it as well. One lady who does not like spicy foods at all especially liked it.

I will try the spicy one this weekend (unless I get my Blues Hog order from Plowboy that is!!!).

I use the pork marinades (the mopping sauce and marinade) but prefer other marinades on beef and chicken. In fact, last night I did some smoked pork chops that were delish using both of them

Ive Been to Stubbs in ATX it is a cool place to hang out. when they got good music. I have been using stubbs products for a long time. before i even started smoking. I used to grill chicken and hamburgers and chops and have used all of the products. I like em.

willkat98 said:
I hate that fat fark Paul Prudomme.

Read more here: Stubbs Thread

Not a fan of Paul the man. Pretty hard on the eyes. Don't mind some of his products. But then, I buy Heinz ketchup and listen to Willie Nelson and Steve Earle too. Guess I am low on principles.

For widely available sauce, I think Stubbs is:
a) good and
b) not the same corn syrupy sludge that you typically find.

But what do I know?

I like the Original for pork, tried the Spicy and it was OK. Will have to give the chicken marinade a try.

Stubbs and Jack

I mix Stubbs and Jack old #7 BBQ sauce 50/50...Perfect together!!!!!!!!!

I like it real well. I tried the wing sauce though and that chit would light you up!..musta got the hot version by mistake!

Back