THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thanks, guys!

Rick - looks awesome, how long do you cook the flavor pack?

i put the pack on while the egg was coming up to temp, took it off during the steak searing, then put it back on for the steak roast so maybe 10-15 minutes total. just enough to make the shallots soft

Dude...this shot actually made my tastebuds ache...:p Outstanding pron! I have made note of your flavor pack for next Friday Night Steak Night...:mrgreen:

maws-032.jpg

I couldn't of said it better.....

Very Nice Rick

Rick, I don't know how many times I pull your photo essays up to have a look. This one though really takes the steak. I feel like you've put another level between us. Please, please, please, keep up the great work! You're an inspiration.

Rick, I love the "flame on--flame off " aspect of the 5th photo
I will be in Germantown in a few weeks if you have any leftovers....

You can never have too much garlic..... It's good, and it's good for you.

Hey Rick, are you left handed or right handed?

all that garlic stuff made me gassy :biggrin:

i'm both handed but mostly right... why?

Rick, I love the "flame on--flame off " aspect of the 5th photo
I will be in Germantown in a few weeks if you have any leftovers....

that happens when you leave the dome open too long to try and get a photo and the wood chips ignite and then you say "well, that looks cool" and you take another shot. :biggrin:
close the dome and the flame goes out and sweet blue surrounds the beef

you have family in germantown?

how in the H E L L do you figure all this chit out with your puter???

i really don't know! i just click every button till something cool happens! :biggrin:

that's the same thing I do, so I'm thinking you must have a different kind of puter or something. I'll keep trying though.

:biggrin:

well, if you mean the animation, that's done in image ready, a photoshop companion program. i barely scratch the surface with both of those programs.

Back