THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQchef33 said:
beer run first.

Glad to know I started such a fine Brethren tradition. Of course that also means I'm the one who has to drive his drunk arse to rehab when business really starts picking up! :wink:

I'm planning on stopping by as soon as I get home from work too!!!

Unfortunately though, it looks like I'm stuck in the office all night finishing up a proposal that's due tomorrow at noon. So I'll probably be stopping by there for lunch tomorrow.

I'm going to have to visit the competiton tonight - I'm in Manhattan

timzcardz said:
I'm planning on stopping by as soon as I get home from work too!!!

Unfortunately though, it looks like I'm stuck in the office all night finishing up a proposal that's due tomorrow at noon. So I'll probably be stopping by there for lunch tomorrow.

what are you proposing?

dont forget to bring beer(coors lite)

BrooklynQ said:
I'm going to have to visit the competiton tonight - I'm in Manhattan

i dont think you will have as much fun there as you would at the the beverage barn plus i will not be there with my car

Next time I get in a car with you, I want to have spent alot more time at the Beverage Barn first!

BrooklynQ said:
Card game Saturday night? Damn, I was there Saturday afternoon and no one told me about no stinkin card game!

Your lucky!!!! Turns out Willy invites a few select people to play poker. What he doesn't tell you till you get there is that it's strip poker and he loses on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well after working for a day and half straight, I left the office and stopped by brother Will's to pick up some lunch yesterday.

Took it home with me and sat down to eat a great sliced steak sandwich with chese and onions, along with sides of fries and onion rings.

After finishing it I sat back in my chair and had a great afternoon's and night's sleep, probably the best sleep that I've had in a few weeks.

I don't know if it was the food or not, but it sure didn't hurt any! I might have to stop back tonight for dinner and see how I sleep again to find out for sure!

Keep up the good work Will!

The wife and I stopped by Willie's last night to get dinner for us and the kids (does anyone want to see pictures of the kids?). So that makes two days in a row for me.

It was good to see some happy people late at night. Open for two weeks and things seem to be going well. They were actaully surprised at the business they are doing already and I think that they made 8 or 9 deliveries last night. Sounds pretty good for a place only open a short time.

I think we got the last of his sandwich rolls, cornbread and pulled pork, and it was all great!

Keep it up and Good Luck buddy!!

I picked up the wife and newborn baby girl yesterday from the hospital. After a week of hospital food I asked my wife what she wanted to eat, and she said BBQ (man she is great). Well, my 2 year old son and I headed for Willie B's. Everything was fantastic, my wife and son loved everything. Great to see you Will and Bob. Enjoy the Brooklyn Brown Will (as if there are any left).
John

Wine & Swine said:
I picked up the wife and newborn baby girl yesterday from the hospital. After a week of hospital food I asked my wife what she wanted to eat, and she said BBQ (man she is great). Well, my 2 year old son and I headed for Willie B's. Everything was fantastic, my wife and son loved everything. Great to see you Will and Bob. Enjoy the Brooklyn Brown Will (as if there are any left).
John
um, was that for will??? hee hee... i may have accidently drank that...and half the sammys

Back