THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the center piece that's removable they make different things you can buy and put in the center , like a veggie tray , rib rack , pizza stone etc.

the center piece that's removable they make different things you can buy and put in the center , like a veggie tray , rib rack , pizza stone etc.

Oh sorry, no I don't have any attachments yet. I'll look at the website.

I just recently bought a pizza stone insert and have used it once. I was not happy with the results and plan on trying it again this weekend. I am not sure if the coals need to be under the stone or banked up around the stone.

Recently went to Target and they had the accessories on clearance so I got the rib rack, griddle, pizza stone and the basket. Problem is, I have not had a chance to use any of them yet. I do love the Cast Iron grate though so I have high expectations of the accessories too..

Back