THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great looking sammich :thumb:. I hope you didn't throw out that ham bone. That's for red beans and rice :-D.

Thank you TM!

No sir! Didn't take a pic:-D but I've making stock with it. :thumb: I still have the skin too maybe for pork rinds??

Amazing job Sako on the ham and the Sandwich. What kind of temps were you able to maintain using your charcoal box setup as you did?

Thanks Bill! It ran dead 180* by stacking the briqs 2x2. A it burnt, I stack more briqs in a circular (more like square:-D) pattern as you see in the pic. Temps dropped at night naturally since weather got cold so I added a bit more coals than the 2x2 to keep 180*. After about 12 hours it had absorbed enough smoke flavor so I put the ham in the oven at 180* to hit my target 155*

Wow, looks fantastic Sako. The ham looked perfect and that Cubano... The only thing missing was me!

Thanks Marty! Wish I could've shared it with you all. I took some to work today and they went nuts lol. One of these days.

Back