THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I believe Alabama has one. Missouri has a "North Missouri Championship" (two contests only) and I believe they're doing an Ozarks Championship this year. Both are done by organizers and not a state association.
Jeff in KC - do you have more info on the Missouri championships you mentioned?

Talk to the Gnome, he told me about it. Something about highest scoring Pa. team in all the Pa. comps.

it only uses your top 2 finishes, I (not the only one) had thought it was the highest over all total scores (combined) from all the comps, but I was wrong..well actually depending on who you talk to it could be 3 comps or......

It is awarded by the NewHolland Summerfest commitee and is called the Pa govenors cup.

Pa Midnite Smokers has earned the award for the past 4 or 5 years.

I just checked the new Brethren-sanctioned comp outside Philly in May. Counts towards the Governors Cup, unfortunately it's the same weekend as the Middletown DE KCBS comp.

Back