THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aggie12

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Aggie
Working from home today. Anybody else cooking today?

51051089048_e050a2a9f3_c.jpg

51051091748_8891a0e2a1_c.jpg

I see that you are putting the twins in the smoke. That should feed you for a while, or give you plenty to freeze for future use.
I'm doing a brisket tomorrow. One that I just picked up from the recent Kroger sale. I'm looking forward to that, it's been a while since I cooked one. Be sure to post the finished pics.

Not even sure it will be ready for dinner tonight and don’t particularly care either. Will get a few meals out of it and freeze the rest for later meals.

Had a little trouble establishing a good coal base to start this morning, as I don’t think I started it initially with enough wood, but it’s been humming along for the last several hours.

Butt in back was seasoned with a mix of Killer Hogs AP Rub and The BBQ Rub. The butt in front was seasoned with Wild Boar by a local company called Texas Flame and Smoke that I thought I would try out.

Eating some lunch and plan to wrap it after.

51052728871_9eaa0f82ac_c.jpg

As Shirley would say,,,, “ Oh my Goodness!!!” Stellar cook and post.Thanks for sharing.

Back