THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kevinc

Knows what a fatty is.
Yesterday, I made a standing rib roast on the Assassin.

I made a paste out of equal parts fresh oregano, basil, parsley and rosemary mixed with some garlic, salt pepper and olive oil

wH9K2pv.jpg

I cooked it at 350 with my last few chunks of Apple wood for about 2ish hours until the probe read 125. I got distracted by conversation so I didn't actually pull it off until it was about 130ish.

It turned out delicious all the same

qghIHeR.jpg
QWgwEsT.jpg

I was in a bit of a rush while prepping and forgot to put a foil pan under the smoker so I ended up with this disgusting grease castle under neath the smoker :heh:

aGEZx4v.jpg

I scraped most of it away but that didn't stop a fox from stopping by later that evening.

Cheers

That's a fine looking rib roast! Nothing quite compares when they are done right such as that fine looking specimin. Good job. :clap:

I was in a bit of a rush while prepping and forgot to put a foil pan under the smoker so I ended up with this disgusting grease castle under neath the smoker :heh:

aGEZx4v.jpg

I scraped most of it away but that didn't stop a fox from stopping by later that evening.

Cheers
What did the fox say?? :biggrin:

I wasn't able to post to that thread because it is more than 245 days old.

You most certainly can. There is a message that it is an old thread, but just check on the little box at the bottom of the warning message and click submit:

I am aware that this Thread is rather old but I still want to make a reply.

Back