THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zzrudyzz

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
So I finished my UDS last weekend and it is time for the next project. My buddy offered me his 55 gallon stainless steel drum to make a Q of some sort out of. I have the UDS and am looking for a good idea for what to do with the Stainless drum. I do not have a welder so it is limiting on what is possible. However I can prossbly talk a diffrent buddy into doing some welding if needed. I was thinking some sort of offset smoker but am open to ideas. The collective knowledge on this board is very impresive so i am excited about the possablities.

Well sound like another uds is the fan favorite. :-Dit would look pretty sweet. Other that the obviously awesome look of the stainless uds any other benefits from making one?
I am thinking a horizontal with smoke box would be kind of a fun challenge. Would cost me some beer and q i am sure but would be nice having another q in the arsenal.

I really love my stainless BPS drum. I've named it The Music Man. :-D

Back