THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

boatnut

is Blowin Smoke!
I have a chance to buy the pictured stainless steel cart for 50 bucks, maybe less. only prob is, it's about and hour and half away from me.

I have an older Ceramic "egg" style cooker that I thought it might be perfect for.

Worth it???

Last edited:
I have one like that. Not sure it would make a good nest cart. The lip would make cleaning dufficult. Nice to move things on rough surfaces as lip keeps things from sliding off. I use mine as a welding cart.

thanks guys...local sams up here has same cart's as Rick uses for his eggs. might have to think about one of those instead.

I got a cart for $5 at a garage sale, they wanted $15. A bargin at $15, but I like to horse trade and got them down to $5. I'm using mine for a garden prep and storage. :biggrin::biggrin:.

DSCF5431.jpg

There are good deals out there you just have to search.......

Paul B
SS UDS

Back