THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will try and make this as simple as possible. Thom, do you have to pay for all 3 contest even if you do not want to cook all 3?

Again, if it is to hard a question to answer just say so and I will hook up with another team now!

All 3 is the plan
If we get to 30 days out and there is room
We will take Sat (Both contests) or Sun only teams
PM me

Why do some of you aggravate yourselves by constantly asking Thom these questions? You know the answers will come eventually. They will never come in one big lump. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. The first deadline is January 15th. If you don't have 8 people coming with you, there is no need to sweat. Relax and let the info flow...

Why do some of you aggravate yourselves by constantly asking Thom these questions? You know the answers will come eventually. They will never come in one big lump. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. The first deadline is January 15th. If you don't have 8 people coming with you, there is no need to sweat. Relax and let the info flow...

No aggravation here buddy - just commentary.

Experience shows that you should believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

All 3 is the plan
If we get to 30 days out and there is room
We will take Sat (Both contests) or Sun only teams
PM me

Thanks Thom, I am not a Mind reader like Arlie.

If it is set up as a weekend event, so be it. Unfortunatly at this time not all team members can devote the entire weekend. Will try and hook up with a team like last year! Or maybe team up with someone!

Thom, newbie question here. If I sign up at the $550 does that entitle me to a space for the Q set up and a RV to stay the weekend in? Thinking as much fun as I have seen going on when I visit I might have to give it a go. Figure someone has to take last place.

Come on out Norco. Its so much fun.

Thom, newbie question here. If I sign up at the $550 does that entitle me to a space for the Q set up and a RV to stay the weekend in? Thinking as much fun as I have seen going on when I visit I might have to give it a go. Figure someone has to take last place.

Your RV and cooker space should fit in the 30 x 50 spots
With PC Money the weekend is at no cost to the last place team :)
Go for the Best Booth or Best Show and you may even win something
But I think your a better cook than that

You just never know when a team might fly in for a contest and the team wants to learn some tricks either.... So they supply the equipment... :roll:

Good way of looking at it. Heck if they throw in an RV, I will even step out and bring a highly sought after Shigging cup!!!! I mean, it's the least I can do...

Why, do you have an RV? 8)

Are you kidding? I'm not giving up my secrets that easily!

Moderators Note: It's Christmas. How about an end to the snide comments? I've got enough coal to burry folks if that's needed so don't worry about leaving a stocking out. Play nice, or find another playground.

Hmmm...we don't have an RV but we do have a lot of fun. I wonder if we could find a ringer...uh...person to cook chicken for us since we will be one "Q" short.

Moderators Note: It's Christmas. How about an end to the snide comments? I've got enough coal to burry folks if that's needed so don't worry about leaving a stocking out. Play nice, or find another playground.

Thank you Jorge. Merry Christmas to all the Brothers and Sisters out there.

NUTZ

Back