THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This has taken us way longer than expected. Going to paint tomorrow. Thanks Neil and MsMista for being so patient with us. This will be a one of a kind cooking trailer for sure.

Hey spicewine, I'm going to be in C-town March 5th for the Missouri Deer Classic. I'd like to stop by and check out your pits. Will you be open that Saturday?

Mike Trump

I want one! Is that a spoiler on the back? I don't think you have to worry about that thing lifting off the ground! :-D
That thing is going to be incredible.

I want one! Is that a spoiler on the back? I don't think you have to worry about that thing lifting off the ground! :-D
That thing is going to be incredible.

Jay said this will definitely be one of a kind. He'll never inflict this sort of trauma on himself again.

Hey spicewine, I'm going to be in C-town March 5th for the Missouri Deer Classic. I'd like to stop by and check out your pits. Will you be open that Saturday?

Mike Trump

The only time I will work on Saturday is to get Mista's plumbing and electrical work done. Sorry

I agree with Saiko, I don't think down force is going to be a problem, that thing is built pretty solid. Very cool though.

Nice, nice, nice! That's all that I can say besides that we need a jelousey icon :rolleyes:. When are you coming this way to pick it up? Might be a good excuse for a lunch / mini-bash.

Back