THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M

Markbb

Set the damper got the charcole basket with 8lbs of coal with a few chunks of hickory and maple, set it at 5am and its chugging at 240 since then, no water in the pan S style baskit expecting at least a 14hr burn, smoking for the OU vs Texas game.....watching the wife cut the grass isn't life grand:mrgreen:........she likes to cut the grass..Honest!!

sister

No she's the only female in her family....neighbor came noseing around smelled the smoke and I just took a phatty off of the spice gave him and his wife a sample, they bothed raved over it.....feel like the pusher man the samples on me you have to buy the rest....now I can't get the soundtrack of superfly outta my head:shock:

No she's the only female in her family....neighbor came noseing around smelled the smoke and I just took a phatty off of the spice gave him and his wife a sample, they bothed raved over it.....feel like the pusher man the samples on me you have to buy the rest....now I can't get the soundtrack of superfly outta my head:shock:

Just be careful...if you're within 100 yards of a school and you get caught, they'll add 15 cooks a month to the number of years they were going to make you do!

Back