THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't you mean blouses?

Game_62f428_2612322.gif

Official Noob roll call so far is
Conlan
MS2SB
Enkidu
Brother Matt
Seadad
Freespool
Arg1129
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle
Cuebacca
rgrizzle
jkristie
PYGBOYZ
lcbateman

Not a bad start, keep the entries coming. We'll dazzle them with brilliance while they try to baffle us with bullchit.

I helped dress up one of the head farkanauts and didn't make the list either. Perhaps we should mutiny and start a third list of our own.

Fixed that for you both, I did:

So about those uniforms...so far I count the following SS Farkanaut crew members in so far:

Moose
Gore
Zydecopaws
Casey Dog
Mongo
Landarc
Bigabyte
Colonel
N8
Kathy
Toast
Smokin Aussie
Tarhog
Nucornhusker
Big Block
Cack
Elrik

Any other potential mutineers I need to deal with?

:mrgreen:

I'd bet Chris is going to be really upset with Moose for eliminating his threesome. :tsk:

I doubt it...he's a quadruple spy, remember?

Speaking of which, I believe Ginger qualifies as a Noob. :mrgreen:

Bigabye and Zydeco if the veterans don't love you anymore. They take you for granted, they won't wear those foil 'kinis that you love so much any more, even on your birthday. Come on over to the Noobian team, we're young and eager to please.

Buccaneer sits on the dock and picks his teeth with his cutlass.
"Argh, landarcipus and zydecopawsikus were foolish, drinking with those crimps last night and now they've been Shanghaiid.
Making eyes with that moose headed wench, argh, serves 'em right.
Well, the SS Farkanautikus has sailed without us, and fitting it is too, as Buccaneer I go privateer and I'll scuttle these two teams and keel haul the survivors, argh, that oi will."
He dislodges a lobster stuck in a gap and looks at it flapping in his gnarly hand, a gleam in his eye.
"Seafood, argh, I'll load the first salvo with seafood, that's set the prat among the sturgeons!"
He sits quietly, reflecting on how utterly out of place he is with his 16th century lame ass dialog clashing with the starwarsian whackadoodlishness all around him and reaches for his rum...

Back