THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fail. Fail. FAIL!
By intent, fail.:becky:

Noun1.
66992-shrimp-cocktail.png
shrimp cocktail - a cocktail of cold cooked shrimp and a sauce cocktail - an appetizer served as a first course at a meal

prawn, shrimp - any of various edible decapod crustaceans

:icon_smile_tongue::icon_smile_tongue:

I dumped them all into a ziplock.

A bunch of nice looking food, but where are the sexy cocktails?

The only special requirement is
that there must be a sexy cocktail accompaning a sexy entrée.....

CD

So... I guess a Ziplock cocktail insn't good enough for you farkers, WELL!!! EXCUSE ME!!! :drama:

Hey where is Gore in all this? Wouldn't it be ironic to hand out a bunch of dilly bars without Gore getting one too? :heh:

Well Gore still has until midnight tonight so he may still get his entry in with a sexy cocktail and wind up being the only one to not be DQ'd. :crazy: right?

Wow, what a night! I'm just getting up. Looks like I slept through most of the day! Well, let me just say that I feel really sad for all my poor Brethren who posted last night. :cry: Those meals look absolutely delicious, and I'm really surprised that you stayed up late ... playing on the computer. Anyway, last night e and I both had a share of the cooking, but for some reason she didn't want any part in the submission or the entry. It wasn't like that at all last night. :shock: First let me get this part out of the way: there is that notice that "there must be a sexy cocktail accompaning a sexy entrée." Some of you know I'm on a diet and there is absolutely no drinking alcohol during weeknights. I do know that Martinis are considered to be cocktails, so for dinner we had a whole set of them. Actually, they were a set of Pink Martini, and I'm submitting one of the sexy cocktails we had to getcha inna mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx8WvpGWkHg&feature=related

I haven't had braciole in years, so e thought it would be nice to make some for the special day. We began with some flank steak that was sliced extra thin

IMG_4641.jpg

and then pounded

IMG_4642.jpg

She made a stuffing of bread crumbs, lots of garlic, parsley, pepper, lots of Parmesan, and EVOO

IMG_4647.jpg

We rolled up the steak with stuffing,

IMG_4648.jpg

tied,

IMG_4649.jpg

and then grilled it.

IMG_4663.jpg

These were later added to spaghetti sauce and simmered for a few hours.

IMG_4664.jpg

Dinner was served in several courses: some ravioli with Parmesan and wonderful Spanish EVOO,

IMG_4676.jpg

Lobster bisque,

IMG_4678.jpg

a simple salad,

IMG_4679.jpg

spaghetti with grilled meatballs and braciole [use this pic, since it's the only one with grilled items]

IMG_4687.jpg

and e baked a cake for dessert.

IMG_4688.jpg

We just had a few leftovers, and let's just say, I'm getting off the computer now. :becky:

Back