THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was thinking this could be entered in the leftover throwdown, except it was actually just lunch:

IMG_7166.jpg

It was the remains of a cheesy cheeseburger.

Had some "Smokey Als" for dinner last night. The chicken burgers were seasoned with Foil Hat and smoked on cherry for about 40 minutes. There were some yummy cheesy buns just lying around looking neglected. Added some ranch dressing, red pepper, onion, bacon and a crumpled secret ingredient on the upper bun:

IMG_7168.jpg

One of the best burgers I've ever had.

What do you mean "it's official?" You can't just take over and start issuing DQs here and there as you like without any regard for rules and order. That's anarchy! Worse yet, it also sounds like a conspiracy happening here! Where's my foil hat? Chris! Where are you?

I am probably gonna vote for Ecode, if I end up being able to vote at all.

Well Bob, I guess I'd better enter then.... I noticed ingredients disappearing in my kitchen at a rapid rate, so I luckily tucked some ground beef away in a hidden location. It was my plan to make a triple cheeseburger. While one person in the family complains about "too much bread," it is my opinion that bread is an integral part of the meal, especially when it is home-made. For the first "cheese," I made some Asiago cheese-filled rolls. Some had cheese on top, and all had cheese rolled within.

IMG_7137.jpg

I then made a stuffed cheeseburger. The (second) cheese in the filling was mozzarella. The third cheese on top was Comte it has similarities to Gruyère

IMG_7145.jpg

Here it is sliced in half. There was a lot of mozzarella inside as you can see.
Since we like our burgers on the pink side and that's not always long enough on the grill to melt cheese on the inside we warmed the mozza a little before wrapping the ground meat around it.

IMG_7155.jpg

Rhubarb pie was for dessert:

IMG_7171.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Back