THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N

NU2QN

Last weekend I cooked some pizzas, Spares, and some Tri Tip for my step son and step daughters birthdays (27 and 29). They had some friends over. I was expecting 20 but ended up with 10 eating. I didn't get any pics of the cook only the finished product. Did everything on my Traeger 075, first time cooking meat on it.

Here is the Pron:

I did 3 Tri Tips. This was the leftovers. One heck of a pile.
IMG-20120421-00204.jpg

I did 4 racks of Spares. My new personal best. Almost competition worthy. Gotta keep on practicing.
IMG-20120421-00203.jpg

IMG-20120421-00202.jpg

I did 4 different pizzas to each of my step kids liking. Dough and Sauce were home made. This first pizza is a red sauce with olives, pepperoni, canadian bacon, bacon, BBQ chicken, and diced bell peppers.
IMG-20120421-00201.jpg

The next pizza is my version of a hot hawiian. I made a white sauce out of ranch dressing and cream cheese applied over a warm precooked crust. Canadian Bacon, BBQ chicken, pineapple, jalepeno slices and my BBQ sauce drizzeled over for a final touch.
IMG-20120421-00199.jpg

red sauce with bacon, canadian bacon, pepperoni, olives, and diced bell peppers.
IMG-20120421-00198.jpg

Now my step daughter wanted a jalepeno popper pizza. we used the same white sauce as above, sliced jalepenos, chicken (no BBQ sauce), and bacon. Turned out quite well.
IMG-20120421-00197.jpg

The pizzas were a huge success for lunch. Only half a pizza left over (Hot Hawiian). Why do people hate pineapple on pizza?

It was a busy day of cooking but I enjoyed every bit of it.

I love pineapple on pizza! Pass it over here! Everything looks great!

+1! I love pineapple on pizza. Pineapple is good on just about anything, like Bacon is good on anything.....Wait a minute.....I think I just.......Yeah! I just had an idea!

Nice work! Everything looks great! Especially the pizzas. That white sauce is very creative. I'm soooo stealin' that! Thanks for the pron!

Mike

Back