Southern California BBQ Crawl...

Don't forget to bring your home made jerky, just in case we get hungry.

You got it. Will have at least three (hoping for four) different flavors.

Trial run last night.

shrimpmelaniexmasjerky027.jpg

Neil was asking if he could get a head count of who is coming. Got some affermitives from the folks on the other forums, if you are 90% certain you are coming and see this would you mind telling us so I can give Neil a head count.

I am 1.

Neil says there is some seating. I highly reccomend bring a folding chair, I spoke with the other 2 places and they are strickly take out!

Neil how close to you will we be able to park?

Neil says there is some seating. I highly reccomend bring a folding chair, I spoke with the other 2 places and they are strickly take out!

I find the take out places are usually better than the sit down resturant ones we would go to.

I will be just 0ne. Looking forward to this crawl. Can't wait to taste your jerky Brian.:icon_bigsmil

Well Neil, looks like Garth, Brian, Walker, DDT, Tom and friend, and me confirmed from Brethren. I know Benny, and Kristin are coming. So 9 for sure, maybe Country, Smoken Vic, Pat and 2 of Benny's friends. Maybe 15...Who knows!

I was looking at Orig. Texas BBQ King menu http://www.texasbbqking.com/menu.php#lunch they don't have brisket. I'm not trying to change plans, I just saw it. What do you think? Phillips looks like a great prospect. What's the address?

The addresses or web sites are in post #1. We have been to some places on previous crawls that do not serve all 4 "traditional" competition BBQ meats. I am not sure Neil serves pulled pork at the Watts market, he says it is not a big seller. I guess we will see what each place has to offer and base our comments on what they do serve, just to late to try and change it now. I just dont feel like picking a new place.

Plenty of parking in the same lot.

The addresses or web sites are in post #1. We have been to some places on previous crawls that do not serve all 4 "traditional" competition BBQ meats. I am not sure Neil serves pulled pork at the Watts market, he says it is not a big seller. I guess we will see what each place has to offer and base our comments on what they do serve, just to late to try and change it now. I just dont feel like picking a new place.

I will have some Pork just for you guys!

Back