Southern Bash

TygerSmokes said:
Noah,

Count me in. Maybe you can do something around the kid's spring break?

I can guarantee you that a bash ain't a kid's thing...

Count Me In, Im celebrating my birthday from September 15 to October 30 this year ! so any excuse to travel works for me

OK, guys. I need to know if it needs to be spring or fall. If we want a spring bash, we need to be quick. Otherwise, a fall bash is our best bet, but I want to give plenty of time between this and the Long Island bash. Please let me know so I can start getting things put together. Thanks,

nmayeux said:
OK, guys. I need to know if it needs to be spring or fall. If we want a spring bash, we need to be quick. Otherwise, a fall bash is our best bet, but I want to give plenty of time between this and the Long Island bash. Please let me know so I can start getting things put together. Thanks,

Noah,
I okay with either one....Fall or Spring
I only have one commitment in Charlotte NC. May 3-6
I have an idea that the Texas get together on Easter Weekend
will be lacking in attendance compared to this one you are planning.
Mark

FatDad said:
Noah,
I okay with either one....Fall or Spring
I only have one commitment in Charlotte NC. May 3-6
I have an idea that the Texas get together on Easter Weekend
will be lacking in attendance compared to this one you are planning.
Mark

Don't fly ticketless!!

Get your arse out onto the concourse and have a drink (iced tea) with Ronelle and I!

Then me and Ron will fight over who tea bagged you first!!

Good luck with your plan Noah.

Have it at the Best of the Best Open in Douglas, GA, and we split the costs of entering three or four teams...get adjoining sites...automatic party!! Rent a couple of rooms at the no-tell motel and we'd have a place to shower and crash...Odds are a couple of Brethren associated teams will probably be in the Invitiational, too. Which ever team(s) provide the cookers and meat are the named teams and get the prize money!!:twisted:

I'm only half kidding!!:mrgreen:

I'm thinkin fall is better for me at this point - but depending on how quickly you pull together a spring one I might be able to make that work.
Kookers Kare is the only March committment at this point. April - has two contests... and with a little luck a trip to TX over Easter.

Noah, I'm in if this thing happens within the next 3 or 4 weeks or so. Otherwise, I'll probably be in the middle of a cross country move! .............I'm tired already, just thinkin about it!

chad said:
Have it at the Best of the Best Open in Douglas, GA, and we split the costs of entering three or four teams...get adjoining sites...automatic party!! Rent a couple of rooms at the no-tell motel and we'd have a place to shower and crash...Odds are a couple of Brethren associated teams will probably be in the Invitiational, too. Which ever team(s) provide the cookers and meat are the named teams and get the prize money!!:twisted:

I'm only half kidding!!:mrgreen:

I like the way you think! You may be only half kidding but it does sound like a workable plan.

Fall would work better for me, but I am open to the idea of sooner that later. Either way! Is that specific enough?

I would be interested in driving down.....I have relatives close to where you are Noah.

Sorry guys, been kinda busy looking for a job... I still want to get together, but this unemployed thing is lasting a little too long! In addition, I have two problems, with the size of my house being too small for the number of people showing interest first, and wondering if I should pair it with a contest second. Because of my work situation, it will be in the fall when it starts to cool off. I also really like the idea of pairing this with a contest as suggested by Dave. Let's continue to worry this to insure that it is a great event.

I will be there unless there is something HUGE that keeps me from it.

I hope the job situation clears up and keep us posted on the bash...

Depending on the date ... I'd be interested in attending as well. Keep us updated on whats decided. And ... good luck on the job search!

I knew it was just a matter of time before there was a bash close enough for me to drive to. Time to get a kitchen pass.

Back