THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Ron, here's a map of the camp area for anyone who needs it.

Hg0ihVU.png

Here's a link to park:

https://tnstateparks.com/parks/cedars-of-lebanon

I'm just wondering where we will gather in relation to the camping spots.

Also, if anyone comes up with hotels nearby, please post link.

Hey Ron, here's a map of the camp area for anyone who needs it.

Hg0ihVU.png

Here's a link to park:

https://tnstateparks.com/parks/cedars-of-lebanon

I'm just wondering where we will gather in relation to the camping spots.

Also, if anyone comes up with hotels nearby, please post link.

I had seen a map that showed the picnic shelters along with the campgrounds, but can't find it again, but the director suggested S1, and it appears to be just to the left of the campsites in section 3, just above the ballfield. On your map Mike, just above the black insert pointing to the office.

I just looked at the website and they have 14 spots available in campground 3, they all have a variety of power hookups and water but none have sewer. There is a shower/bathroom convenient to some of the sites, so that may work.

Last edited:
We have approval for our permit, all I am waiting on is a fax number so that I can send them a signed copy of the permit. Then, I will pay the permit and rental fee and will search around for our insurance policy. I have time to shop around for a good rate.

Actually going to pencil this one on the Calendar. Got a college senior that will be graduating at some point that month, but at least getting this on the docket.

Would drive down and stay in Nashville, then come out for a few hours. Place we like to stay at has some availability...

Andy, you mention hitting the strip for some over priced drinks.... unless something has changed post Covid, you might be surprised. I thoroughly enjoyed Nashville the last two times Jo and I went. Good eats recommendations from Frognot, and the strip was awesome.

I am NOT a country music fan. That being said, I LOVED the strip. Place after place of no cover, multi story music venues with starving artists on each floor, playing their hearts out. If you see a set of stairs opening up to the street (usually a hawker out front) go up them. First floor Rockabilly, Second Folk, Third soft rock, Rooftop Country. Go next door, rinse and repeat. $5-$6 beers or so, I focused on the New Orleans beer brand I can never remember the name of.... Not a Johnny Cash fan, went to the Johnny Cash museum (and the Ryman Auditorium tour is awesome), am now a Johnny Cash Fan.

Now a 1-2 punch of Nashville and a Brethren Bash, that might be just too good to pass up....

Would drive down and stay in Nashville, then come out for a few hours. Place we like to stay at has some availability...

So where do you like to stay?

Andy, you mention hitting the strip for some over priced drinks.... unless something has changed post Covid, you might be surprised. I thoroughly enjoyed Nashville the last two times Jo and I went. Good eats recommendations from Frognot, and the strip was awesome.

Never been to Nashville, but everything I've heard is that they're over priced. If not, that's even better, but in any case, I'll still go to check things out.

NOW the Yankees get involved (and with Style too). :tsk:

Hey Andy, we can swing by and pick up Bubba in Little Rock. And no apple cider vinegar allowed in my ride. :becky:

Back