THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK Poopy, I stand corrected. So much for my theory. I was assuming that none of the scouts would be that stupid, this is obviously a case of purposefull stupidity. The intent was to scare someone, but it is ironic that the one who did not scaring probably got the biggest scare. Don't think that he realixed the extent of the damage. The must be one or 2 other ones in on it as well. Stupidity runs higher in groups.:shock:

P.S. Glad your caps lock is not working.:oops:

for some reason, i doubt there was intent.. I guess ya have to know the group of kids.. No one is mean or vengeful, but alot are missing a few brain cells. :)

i rebooted, and got my capslock back..

Phil, Im sorry for what happened to your food and your trailer and equipment. Thank God nobody got pinned under the cooker and recieved 3rd or 4th degree burns. I think smoker is correct. You need to speak to the group and make it a huge learning session.
Sorry you had a tuff weekend. Glad you didnt get so ticked that ya started screaming and swearing as others like me may have dont.
Your a one keck of a cool man in my book Poobah.

sorry kick, hashbrowns were a total loss. they were on the table. They actually tgot catapulted when the table went down and we found them scattered across and 8 foot flight path. .

Wow Pooh Bah. Why do these things happen to you mostly?

Have you thought about mounting some camper style stabilizers on the 4 corners of that trailer? If you are planning on using the trailer with the cookers onboard it may be worth it.

Glad no one got hurt and glad to se that you are mounting permanent levelers. That's the way to go. I remember the first "wheelie". I think we both shat ourselves.

Well No one got hurt, and What did happen to those logs under the trailer? someone needed firewood darn kids, ah yes I remember when I was a Scout, I would have done the same thing went for the easy wood instead of hunting up wood in the Forrest.

I sure that there was potato chips and pop!

sorry Phil

That is unbelievable.
As everyone has said...no one got hurt.....WOW.

I sure am glad the trailer (at your house) in the driveway was stable.

Back