Sometimes I Miss T-Bone and T-Bone II.......

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
thinking of making another but not with drums - tanks or cyclinders.........

xu1gyBKl.jpg

qmGeHtQl.jpg

fnGNJKrl.jpg

ljvGuUpl.jpg

You kill me (in a good way)

You have 3 very nice smokers- and you are jonseing for a home made design that you've kicked to the curb twice.

I feel ya- I have little talent, no equipment, no truck and no space...and I still want to build a nice cooker (something "more" than your run of the mill UDS, Mini Wsm)

There's something cool about the hands on /doing it that appeals to me. Realism tells me I'm better off selling unwanted stuff and scrimping until I can afford one.

Thinking I Want another One. But a Professionally Built one in 16 or 14 gauge ( so it’s still semi portable in back of a pickup) that doesn’t Suck Air n try to run Hot. :heh:

Cut off the exhaust and relocate it, plate the hole, weld the opposite end shut, add a sq firebox centered underneath, build a charcoal basket and double reverse flow plate............:biggrin1:

3fdffefee59224984eed58056d981ffe.jpg

Too Bad these are Never on Sale......like $249- $299........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thinking I need to Build another with Tanks or Pipe........... :heh: maybe the Old Country Cantina ........ Cantina Grill would be the easiest.......

Last edited:
I been thinking about these guys Again………. Would like to build another but with slightly heavier gauge than barrels - like 14 gauge - but not a cheap or easy way to do it. :sad:
Been watching Craigslist and FB Marketplace for 2 small tanks or cabinets but haven’t found anything. Would like it to still be portable in back of my truck.

Back