THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sako we already know you as the Master of the Sword and the Burrito now we must add to that Master of the Burger. Excellent job and I'll second that on the great photography. Maybe you can convince Jeanie on a joint collaboration cookbook.

The only problem I have with that burger it's not on MY plate...:razz:

How do you like the bacon hallelujah? I've had the regular & I like it. Is the bacon too over powering?? Burgers look great BTW!

Thank you!

I really like it. The bacon isn't at all overpowering and I think it's well balanced rub. The Jalapeno Salt is just that and more on the salty side withthe jalapeno kick but his one is a true rub. Both great for their purpose.

M63O6fh.jpg

I grilled some wagyu burgers last week, (they splatter too much to cook indoors :twitch:), and dressed Mrs ~t~'s with some smoked cheddar. At the melt, a little face appeared.... it was so creepy I stopped taking pictures. :mrgreen:

:laugh:

I always take cooks like this outside. If it's going to get even more out of control then I throw the CI on the gasser.

That might be the King of Burgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have to agree on this being one of my very favorites. They all come out good but this one stood out for sure.

You just changed my dinner plans for tonight.
Cheers!

Glad to be of service. :becky: :thumb:

Sako we already know you as the Master of the Sword and the Burrito now we must add to that Master of the Burger. Excellent job and I'll second that on the great photography. Maybe you can convince Jeanie on a joint collaboration cookbook.

The only problem I have with that burger it's not on MY plate...:razz:

Thanks Bill! Oh maybe one day I'll have the privilege. I'd cancel on any top chef to cook with Jeanie. Especially by the lake. :razz:

Dang buddy!!!!!!!! Killer looking

Thanks Paul!

That's a killer burger, Sako!

Especially love those onions and that pretzel bun!

Pretzel buns took it through the roof Marc. Well onions turbo charged it actually. :becky:

Back