THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love to get my hands on a couple of those country style hams. Wait.... we got ham,cheese and bread,lets eat.:thumb:

Have you ever had the cured and aged ham they make in Spain?

I like a lot of hams, and they all have their place in my heart, but the the stuff they make in Spain is very unique, and is best eaten just with some crusty bread. It doesn't need anything else.

CD

Have you ever had the cured and aged ham they make in Spain?

I like a lot of hams, and they all have their place in my heart, but the stuff they make in Spain is very unique, and is best eaten just with some crusty bread. It doesn't need anything else.

CD

One thin slice on a piece of crusty bread, fresh baked for .75 at the bakery downstairs (or on any block, for that matter) -- absolutely wonderful! The closest thing to it is prosciutto, but that is just a comparison. They're quite different.

Back