THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B

BrooklynQ

Just got some of the Jack 2005 results! Congrats to all the winners and everyone who won the right to be there.

Grand Champion - Boys From Tornado Alley
Reserve - Britt's BBQ
1st Chicken - Smoker's Wild
1st Ribs - I Smell Smoke
1st Pork - 4 Men & A Pig
1st Brisket - It Ain't Prime

I don't know where all the teams are from - but I SMELL SMOKE ain't nothing but a bunch of damn YANKEES! With this and the results of the AR - pretty soon them trophys are all gonna wind up north of the Mason-Dixon line! Watch out you rebels! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Some Pics from the Jack Daniels BBQ

It was a great event. This was my first competition and now I'm ready to get my first competition rig ready.

Admin Edit: Resized photos

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the winners! There are a few good teams now from the North East that are becoming well known now. I don't think BBQ is a product of the South or for that matter a product of the North, it's a product of America.

I've met Jame Britt a few times - he owns the Jedmaster line of cookers and produces the Jack's Old South line of cookers, too.

Congrats to all the winners.

Back